Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome HybridM3!
#1

Thank God you made it!
Reply
#2

Uh thanks. I think.
Reply
#3

HybridM3
Creating Private Message
minorthreat


You are so dreamy!
Reply
#4

You sent me like 12 or so...stop e-stalking me.
Reply
#5

HybridM3 Wrote:You sent me like 12 or so...stop e-stalking me.


As soon as you stop acting like an Ownster tard, I'll stop . Until then.......
Reply
#6

I am banned from ownster.
Reply
#7

HybridM3 Wrote:I am banned from ownster.


WGAF? You still act like them.
Reply
#8

And he's gone.....I never make any new friends.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:And he's gone.....I never make any new friends.


Hey He wouldnt even respond to my thread about him......

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Hey He wouldnt even respond to my thread about him......


He had to respond to mine. I PM'd him like 15 times.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:He had to respond to mine. I PM'd him like 15 times.


You showed him your cock didnt you? I was tempted but didnt think he'd be worth the effort.

Fuck.
Reply
#12

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:You showed him your cock didnt you? I was tempted but didnt think he'd be worth the effort.

No, I didn't get that far. He was freaked by my gayness and left.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:No, I didn't get that far. He was freaked by my gayness and left.


I cant imagine that.......

Fuck.
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I cant imagine that.......


He called me the board fag. I said that was Clay. Me, I'm just curious sometimes.
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:He called me the board fag. I said that was Clay. Me, I'm just curious sometimes.


He obviously just doesnt know his levels of gayness very well.

The ownster buttfucking and circle jerking probably has him all turned around.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
06-24-2005, 06:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)