Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's the Oldest...
#1

...age in which you last shit your pants?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

be more specific...

are you asking just about taking a straight on dump in your pants, or are you including the times when you let out a shart (or a splart) on accident?
Reply
#3

yeah man specifics
Reply
#4

Notice how Clay didn't answer this himself.....Wink





ps. i know officially believe clay is obsessed with shit.
Reply
#5

my avatar is starting to freak me out

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

Quit avoiding your own question.

and it bothers me too. i can't stand to look at it.
Reply
#7

ummm...its been a while, i've had some close calls. i really have no idea, figured i'd see who would be honest.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

I had a nasty flu (the 'both ends' kind) a couple years back. I sneazed super hard and shat the bed. The Spouser was not thrilled.
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:I had a nasty flu (the 'both ends' kind) a couple years back. I sneazed super hard and shat the bed. The Spouser was not thrilled.

ditto.
Reply
#10

VitaminE Wrote:I had a nasty flu (the 'both ends' kind) a couple years back. I sneazed super hard and shat the bed. The Spouser was not thrilled.

I can remember those bugs, shit yourself so much you have to make a run to Wal-Mart to get new under britches. Its been a long, long time since I've had the flu.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

UglySlantEyes Wrote:I can remember those bugs, shit yourself so much you have to make a run to Wal-Mart to get new under britches. Its been a long, long time since I've had the flu.

damn, that must been some bug, or you only own 1 pair of underwear....when it happened to me, I spent the rest of the day sitting on the toilet, puking into the tub...
Reply
#12

There have been other occasions where I was in fine health, where I've put extra effort to rip an extra loud fart. Resulting in excusing myself to the bathroom to discard soiled drawers.
Reply
#13

VitaminE Wrote:There have been other occasions where I was in fine health, where I've put extra effort to rip an extra loud fart. Resulting in excusing myself to the bathroom to discard soiled drawers.

I hate it when my asshole plays tricks on me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)