Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Snoodling...LMFAO
#1


When an uncircumcised homo pulls his extra foreskin over the cock of another homo and proceeds to jerk him off. Those gays have way too much free time. Can be used at as a great derogatory term as in, "You Snoodler!"


I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Jesus dude. Enough with the gay shit. You're creeping me out with your vast knowledge of homosexual skills here dawg.
Reply
#3

that's classic. When I see those uncircumcised doods in the internet porn clips, I'm always reminded of these things:

[Image: Daisy%20Wig%20.jpg]






p.s. "When I see those an uncircumcised doods in the glory hole in front of me, I'm always reminded of these things"

FIFM
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by ElDiablo
11-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Lmfao
bobbythong
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2004, 03:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)