Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
..one left?!?!? What has happened? Maybe the world ended and my trailer protected me from it. Hmmmmm
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm still around. I got Warcraft 3 finally, so I haven't relaly posted much...
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 367
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
whats up guys, i had to take a week off and go play NAVY for a week.
what did i miss?
Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Same ol shit. Been lonely being the only member in this forum
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey, you've proved to the entire IT forum that you're capable enough to handle everyone without us! I award you the Lavender Heart for your dedication, skill, and overall 1337-ness. Ninja, you're my hero!
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 367
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
go Ninja go Ninja go!
Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Singlehandedly carrying on the SoC name!
Posts: 210
Threads: 23
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
I am still here.
Whats up guys?
Posts: 367
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
sup.
Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Posts: 2,320
Threads: 176
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
NB rocks!
[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.
Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.
I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Posts: 367
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
but only on days that end in y.
Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member