Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Fem and I are a way hotter couple than these two slobs. B)
:h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
:lol: Sure are! :lol:
We are wayyyyy hotter! Easy!
<<<<<read the title<<<<<
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I married myself. Legally, since I have both parts, I can do that.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Jul 16 2004, 05:53 AM
I married myself. Legally, since I have both parts, I can do that.
You are a strange little man/woman.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I call myself a manan. Becuase I just decided that it'd be cooler that way.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon