Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gee he realy hates his veges
#1

http://www.mrandmrswheatley.co.uk/squash.html
Reply
#2

If my vegetables looked like tht and sang like that, I'd either sell it or kill it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

I hate squash also!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#4

why did he chop that to bits. It had a mouth, mouth's have a purpose!
Reply
#5

knowing squash, it would bite.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
04-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Last Post by Johnpr0n
11-27-2004, 02:48 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
10-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Last Post by pepsi
10-05-2004, 01:29 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
06-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Last Post by Velvet
04-20-2004, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)