Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

barnum and bailey illusionism
#1

Tomorrow 3pm


My family and my buddies family will be attending. Alcohol and fresh roasted peanuts for the males of the group.
Reply
#2

How bout that stock market 8?Wheres the Obama as the joker pic?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Here...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#4

That's creepy.
Reply
#5

What's Barnum and Bailey Illusionism? Some magic show and circus combined?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#6

http://www.ringling.com/TopLanding.aspx?id=35906
Reply
#7

yeah, that's not a racist picture
tweety must be a white boy
i don't believe he is balck

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

How is that racist. It's joker makeup, not white face.

Come on now, you're stretching.
Reply
#9

Father Juan Wrote:How is that racist. It's joker makeup, not white face.

Come on now, you're stretching.

Obama's black!!!!????


Fakk I thought GWB finally managed to spawn a child with brain.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
06-14-2004, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)