Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Oh CT?
#1

You still owe me my prize. I came through on my prize for the contest I had. It's pay day honey.
Reply
#2

I can verify that I got my pics from bam.
Reply
#3

i offered to send you some cum soaked boxer/briefs. you never ponied up the addy.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:i offered to send you some cum soaked boxer/briefs. you never ponied up the addy.

My bf might get suspicious if that showed up in the mail for me
Reply
#5

bam Wrote:My bf might get suspicious if that showed up in the mail for me

ok, i get that. tell me how i can make this right, bammer.
Reply
#6

I need something really good.
Reply
#7

you're not helping.
Reply
#8

Use your imagination.
Reply
#9

this isnt on me.
Reply
#10

My mind is always in the gutter...does that help?
Reply
#11

how about a pic of me just about ready to explode. maybe a large bead or 2 of cum slowly dripping down my shaft?
Reply
#12

You dirty boy! Wink
Reply
#13

just get CT to send them to your work...
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:just get CT to send them to your work...

Our receptionist is a nosey bitch- she opens everything.
Reply
#15

bam Wrote:Our receptionist is a nosey bitch- she opens everything.

even if its personally addressed?
Reply
#16

bam, i dont do those kinds of pics.
Reply
#17

bam Wrote:My bf might get suspicious if that showed up in the mail for me

There's an easy solution to this problem: put his name on the package. Then you can act all suspicious/crazy and he'll never know they were actually for you.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#18

Even better...


Have CT address it to your nosy ass secretary.
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:even if its personally addressed?

Yep!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)