Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Favorite movie?
#41

Pickle Wrote:I think we've been 3 times in 5 years.

Not very often. I'm guessing it is cause of all the fucking the theaters don't let you guys in.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#42

More has to do with the ridiculous price of movie tickets and the whole 'no smoking' in theaters thing.
Reply
#43

Pickle Wrote:More has to do with the ridiculous price of movie tickets and the whole 'no smoking' in theaters thing.
You smoke? Disgusting.

I'm adding you to my kill (fuck-marry-kill) list.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#44

The cigarettes will probably take care of that for you.
Reply
#45

squirt Wrote:I don't have one fave, but these are consistently my top movies, in no particular order.

When Harry Met Sally
Platoon
The Big Red One
The Last of the Mohicans
Goodfellas

Your favorite T.V. show is "Big Love"?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)