Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

has lovely assets

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

Is she showing her ass now?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#3

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who hasnt seen her set of tits.I'm ok with this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

who Wrote:has lovely assets

Thanks!
Reply
#5

bam if you keep sharing i'm going to get jealous... and you wouldn't like me when i'm jealous!
Reply
#6

Can you put this in "your" thread who:

"How not to have an original thought-By Who"

Thanks buddy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#7

You haven't asked!
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Can you put this in "your" thread who:

"How not to have an original thought-By Who"

Thanks buddy.

i could, but i won't

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#9

who Wrote:i could, but i won't

can you tell me what the lunatic is talking about here? what thread idea did you steal anyway?
Reply
#10

Blondie Wrote:Can you put this in "your" thread who:

"How not to have an original thought-By Who"

Thanks buddy.

Sin,

the biggest hack on the internet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:can you tell me what the lunatic is talking about here? what thread idea did you steal anyway?

books written by uj'rs, i started v-2 yesterday

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#12

I wonder what Who's getting Bam for Valentine's Day.
Reply
#13

who Wrote:books written by uj'rs, i started v-2 yesterday

:loool: sooo, she is claiming intellectual (:loolSmile property on the "books written by" idea which i think was first done by banana..... here about 4 years ago? awesome.
Reply
#14

JCW Wrote:I wonder what Who's getting Bam for Valentine's Day.

I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.
Reply
#15

He's gonna be heartbroken.
Reply
#16

Nah, he'll power through it.
Reply
#17

BLONDIE PLEASE TALK TO ME :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)