Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

fenway tonight
#1

first of 10 games this season.


nothing quite like that first trip to the park every year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

pics?
Reply
#3

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=22530

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

you didn't take any?


where were your seats?
Reply
#5

what a fucking retard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

tonight, 8, tonight.


my time machine is busted, so you'll just have to wait.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

and if I had a time machine, I wouldn't go forward one day to post pictures from a baseball game at a crappy forum.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

go shove a "Carl Yastremski" autographed bat up your filthy asshole; douchebag
Reply
#9

good times goat?
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:and if I had a time machine, I wouldn't go forward one day to post pictures from a baseball game at a crappy forum.

Words hurt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Words hurt.
that makes you elgin baylor or isiah thomas, right?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Uh yea?

: pours wooley a beer:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

WTF? No Yawkee Way story?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

I'm going back again right now. Love the weekday daytime game.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

Pics?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

I have tickets for the 21st against the nationals on the third base side a few rows from the fence.I'm debating on if I should give them away or go.Depends on the weather for me since it takes a little bit for me to get excited about baseball.I'm leaning towards not going.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm going back again right now. Love the weekday daytime game.

Tailgating?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

what's the opposite of a good luck charm?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)