Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so, i just took
#1

a piss, right? im noticing how clear it is, which im pretty positive is a red flag that something is wrong. but i was wondering, if its that clear, like crystal clear, can you drink it? the only reason i ask is because i think if that came from a chick, i think i can get along with her pissing on me in the tub or something. it would have to be clear, though. but yeah, i could do it.
Reply
#2

I thought the clearer the better?My piss is neon yellow because I smoke pot.

I don't care if its gatorade.I'm not letting a chick piss on me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

If it's clear, it means you are hydrated. And yes you can drink it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

im doing it then.
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:im doing it then.

If there are any complications, you might want to print out this thread to show where you got your information.
Reply
#6

Ct, the next time you are in a men's washroom, you should also point, stare and laugh at another patron's penis.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

Cucumber Wrote:Ct, the next time you are in a men's washroom, you should also point, stare and laugh at another patron's penis.

I like to get a urinal next to some guy and look over at him and say "Dude. Nice belt buckle. Where'd you get that?"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)