Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

all kidding
#1

aside. who's ass is that??
Reply
#2

nigger

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

what does my post say?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Ok, apparently, there are different word filters, depending upon what style you use. I changed my style to Aero and the n-word is nicely changed to afro american.

Who's ass?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Ok, apparently, there are different word filters, depending upon what style you use. I changed my style to Aero and the n-word is nicely changed to afro american.

Who's ass?



Huh

in my av. i didnt put it there. im changing it if i dont get a answer thats to my liking.
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:Huh

in my av. i didnt put it there. im changing it if i dont get a answer thats to my liking.

yeah, I'm not explaining it further.

You did so put your av there Huh who else would do that?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:yeah, I'm not explaining it further.

You did so put your av there Huh who else would do that?


lets not get into this.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:lets not get into this.

I assumed (pun intended - for Bill) it was your ass.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

dont you have something to do?
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:dont you have something to do?

Yes. But, talking on the phone, drinking a beer, posting here and self pleasure all at the same time is tough.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#11

how about we prioritize? huh?
Reply
#12

so, im going through my pm's. i now know who's ass that is. and its not mine.
Reply
#13

CT280 Wrote:so, im going through my pm's. i now know who's ass that is. and its not mine.

Ok, tell us.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

it seems to be clarissa's.
Reply
#15

that explains it all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

i guess.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:that explains it all.
ha

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:ha

Lets pretend we both don't get that reference.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:Who's ass?

if it was, I wouldn't be posting on forums

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets pretend we both don't get that reference.
deal.

I mean, what reference?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)