Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sofa King Hot
#1

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=13731

YUM!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

I'd still do her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

YOWZAH!!!!

Thank God for Pabst.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_ke..._key=39781

bad lypo?
Reply
#5

Flumper would tap that like a Watergate phone line.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would tap that like a Watergate phone line.

Natch. You're used to wrinkled chicks.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper would tap that like a Watergate phone line.


I giggled.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

i'm thinking too much plastic surgery....



when does that little voice in your brain kick in and say.. you know what.. you shouldn't wear bikinis anymore
Reply
#9

I think its a lack of exercise and bad genes.You "act" for a living.Act like you have to get up at 11 am and work out for 2 hours.Thats really difficult.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

she was fucking hot in american pie... .


that pussy eating scene was money!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Last Post by quint
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Mastermoose
12-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-05-2005, 03:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)