10-05-2008, 07:49 AM
http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/scarif...e-body-art
[BANANA]Scarification is the next big thing in the tattoo world--although clearly it is not a tattoo. Scarification refers instead to the practise of using scar tissue naturally produced by the body to form designs, pictures or words into the skin. These scars are most often formed by cutting or branding the skin.
I have tried to include scarification on all stages here for your pleasure. As laws vary from place to place, in some places the practice of scarification may not be fully legal.
[/BANANA]
[BANANA]Scarification is the next big thing in the tattoo world--although clearly it is not a tattoo. Scarification refers instead to the practise of using scar tissue naturally produced by the body to form designs, pictures or words into the skin. These scars are most often formed by cutting or branding the skin.
I have tried to include scarification on all stages here for your pleasure. As laws vary from place to place, in some places the practice of scarification may not be fully legal.
[/BANANA]
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive

