Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so BEW just listed

Sparks Wrote:I love internet forum smack. Someone needs to write a paper on it.

"Here we have the infamous variation on "Pot/Kettle". It's been around in various forms for decades. The older posters (Who) would recognize it as "Takes one to know one." Usually the general population outgrows this kind of retort by the age of 10 while some with underdeveloped egos will use it until late in their adult years. It usually is an effort to gain attention, respect, and "board cred". "

Just to let you know, I haven't been wowed by you either, Dragger.

No worries Sparky, I don't get off on forum smack. Just an observation.
Reply

Sparks Wrote:You're loved and adored everywhere. What can I say?

why yes I am :yay:
Reply

Dagger Wrote:No worries Sparky, I don't get off on forum smack. Just an observation.

Well you're no fun.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)