Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Starting Monday
#21

thanks homey

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

word hombre. for an interogative pronoun you're not too fucking bad
Reply
#23

dude made it work out to where I had exactly 50K points when he donated. did the fucking math and everything. who is one thoughtful fella
Reply
#24

what? Wrote:dude made it work out to where I had exactly 50K points when he donated. did the fucking math and everything. who is one thoughtful fella


Same thoughtful deal. Woo-who, I'm rich!!!

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#25

This is like that 50's show where the dude gives away his fortune, Smile
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I need enough to change BIRD33's title to "Olympic Gold Medal Triathlete in Self Fisting, Cum Chugging, and Anal Insertion of Large Farm Implements". Thanks.

I'd like to contribute to this cause.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
06-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-19-2009, 03:48 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Last Post by SanDog
02-16-2008, 12:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)