Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

An Old joke comes to life
#1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvMzdHhVnY[/ame]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

[Image: dunkindonut.jpg]


><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

damn funny, doc
saw it just t'other nite

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
03-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-17-2010, 07:05 AM
Last Post by quint
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-09-2009, 11:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)