Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

I was packing for my business trip and my 3-year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed At one point she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.
When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, "What's wrong, honey?"
She replied, "What happened to my booger?"

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

:| :lool:
Reply
#3

I'm pretty sure I've probably eaten his boogers. For sure snot.
Reply
#4

My cat sneezed in my mouth when she had a cold.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:My cat sneezed in my mouth when she had a cold.

Best sex of your life, eh?
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:My cat sneezed in my mouth when she had a cold.

Watch out for the feline hiv.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Watch out for the feline hiv.
I am watching.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:My cat sneezed in my mouth when she had a cold.

He was trying to french the cat. Sick, dude. Not surprising though since you hang out here amongst the other wall lickers.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)