02-20-2007, 09:57 AM
snarg Wrote:pib owns every member here at IT
ask him, he'll tell ya
Give me more points.
snarg Wrote:pib owns every member here at IT
ask him, he'll tell ya
BIRD33 Wrote:Merit badges are awarded at Ownster if you can get 1000 posts here in a week.
Paintitblack v9 Wrote:Blah blah blah blah, cunt.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Paintitblack v9 Wrote:Why do you have a black dude in your Av ? Gay lover ?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Back again, MrBojangles?
You still haven't given a decent explanation of why you're so freakishly obsessed with Foolery.
what? Wrote:don't get all melty E, I'm pretty sure the dude is pawning you right now
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Paintitblack v9 Wrote:You melted by getting all defensive over your shitty neighborhood.
Paintitblack v9 Wrote:Let's see: You all use homosexual smack, nothing else. Lecter is quite familiar with NAMBLA. Several of your members post as women and are really guys. No one was posting here at all before I showed up. You have a bot installed to increase traffic. Everytime one of your members actually had the balls to step out of her and reg at Ownster, they got raped there. This is fact.
Some of your members have 10,000 posts and are in here 20 hours per day. I come in here an hour every now and then and make the entire site melt which in turn they ban/fuck with my login, ect. You are most likely over 200 lbs, ugly as fuck, and unemployed. I am sure you've got a bunch of illegitimate children as well. Hot chicks don't hang on second rate internet forums, cunt.
Paintitblack v9 Wrote:Let's see: You all use homosexual smack, nothing else. Lecter is quite familiar with NAMBLA. Several of your members post as women and are really guys. No one was posting here at all before I showed up. You have a bot installed to increase traffic. Everytime one of your members actually had the balls to step out of her and reg at Ownster, they got raped there. This is fact.
Some of your members have 10,000 posts and are in here 20 hours per day. I come in here an hour every now and then and make the entire site melt which in turn they ban/fuck with my login, ect. You are most likely over 200 lbs, ugly as fuck, and unemployed. I am sure you've got a bunch of illegitimate children as well. Hot chicks don't hang on second rate internet forums, cunt.
Poppy Wrote:You actually took the time to break down my post and give it quite a bit of thought, nice work kicking your own ass. The people that have 10k post have been here for years. you've puked up the same ownster shit for what? A month? 1000 posts? Keep fondling your balls and stay awhile longer, faggot.
ntype Wrote:And you call that a "meltdown" ? Damn you look like a real n00b stating things like that...it wasn't even an half annoyed answer that you received.....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
Vitamin E Wrote:Back again, MrBojangles?
You still haven't given a decent explanation of why you're so freakishly obsessed with Foolery.