Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Will the tards be back?
#1

Jimmy was asking.
Reply
#2

Is he going to pretend to argue with them too?
Reply
#3

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Is he going to pretend to argue with them too?

Oh hell yes Wink
Reply
#4

I bet they fucking OWN HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!11!
Reply
#5

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:I bet they fucking OWN HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!11!

I better tell the spelling police not to show up that day!
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Jimmy was asking.

You are still here, so no the tards never actually left. Post pics of your sagging titties. Thanks.
Reply
#7

PaintItBlack Wrote:You are still here, so no the tards never actually left. Post pics of your sagging titties. Thanks.
You think I am here so no the tards never actually left.Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Don't mention it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

This bot is an epic poster. Much better than Bird33.
Reply
#9

bot needs a virus - a sftu virus.

[Image: sig.jpg]
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Jimmy was asking.


Who the fuck is Jimmy ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)