Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Davey:
#21

PaintItBlack Wrote:Roger ? Who the fuck is that ? I don't speak mongoloid so you'll have to explain in english.

You're running out of steam. You want to take a break?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

PaintItBlack Wrote:Roger ? Who the fuck is that ? I don't speak mongoloid so you'll have to explain in english.

How does it feel to get played like a bitch via a computer screen?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

You two always hold hands like this ? Cute. The two of you must be holding each other and crying right about now. Bode.
Reply
#24

PaintItBlack Wrote:You two always hold hands like this ? Cute. The two of you must be holding each other and crying right about now. Bode.

If you're saying you've never been double teamed before I'm calling bullshit.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

PaintItBlack Wrote:You two always hold hands like this ? Cute. The two of you must be holding each other and crying right about now. Bode.


Is it as cute as a guy following another guy from afar like you've been doing with me?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Paddy Wrote:If you're saying you've never been double teamed before I'm calling bullshit.


You seem to have experience with this. No, I don't want to hear the fucking story about your adventures at gay men's bathouses, thanks.
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:Is it as cute as a guy following another guy from afar like you've been doing with me?


You may wish all you want pal, but I am not interested.
Reply
#28

PaintItBlack Wrote:You may wish all you want pal, but I am not interested.


I would send you an autograph if you would just work the courage up to ask.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

While I am sure you are quite the finger paint artist at the retard academy, no thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Mr.Hardcore
02-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey Davey Moore
Blondie
Last Post by Blondie
01-20-2007, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)