Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pay 'tention people. Bump threads with your name in them.
#1

Do it.
Reply
#2

No, that's embarrassing.
Reply
#3

It's slow and boring here. And the stuck threads blow. Find all threads with your name as a title and bump 'em. I'll sticky the whole first page with threads with our names. Be funny, you uncreative pricks. Don't just say "bump." You say "bump" I'll debump your gay thread.

Thanks for playing. I have grander plans for this game too, so play along. You'll see!
Reply
#4

'Nuff?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:'Nuff?

Sure, we seem to be the only ones playing.
Reply
#6

This will be great. The more people play, the more threads that will be bumped off the first page. This will be like a popularity contest! I need more beer. Stat!
Reply
#7

I think it's going well so far.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Game over. Cause I have to go and I don't like whining behind my back. :lol: Thanks for playing!
Reply
#9

You think the bored's in better shape than when you started?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:You think the bored's in better shape than when you started?

Never fear. 8 will be back to stir things up soon. This board will be burning up like wildfire!
Reply
#11

Which one of the 175 should I choose?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

i miss all the fun

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

can I throw cupcakes at you while you spread your cheeks
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)