[youtube]gg5_mlQOsUQ[/youtube]
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Nightwish - Wishmaster Lyrics
Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the Wishmaster
Elbereth
Lorien
A dreamy-eyed child staring into night
On a journey to storyteller's mind
Whispers a wish speaks with the stars the words are silent in
him
Distant sigh from a lonely heart
"I'll be with you soon, my Shalafi"
Grey Havens my destiny
Master!...
Silvara
Starbreeze
Sla-Mori the one known only by Him
To august realms, the sorcery within
If you hear the call of arcane lore,
your world shall rest on Earth no more
A maiden elf calling with her cunning song
"Meet me at the Inn of Last Home"
Heartborne will find the way!
Master!...
Wishmaster
Crusade for Your will
A child, dreamfinder
The Apprentice becoming...
Master!...
I LIKE THE VIDEO BETTER!!
Posts: 29
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
Pussies. Banning and deleting posts I guess is "rack" or something. "jus sayin"