Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

100 greatest Guitar Solos
#1

http://guitar.about.com/library/bl100greatest.htm
Reply
#2

Great list who.

Eruption is $$$$
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:Great list who.

Eruption is $$$$

[googlevideo]5359103616892068933[/googlevideo]

interesting, and more interestingly he used a progression a la Bach like in the Toccata and Fugue in D minor (wiki link listen to it (skip the first movements btw). download it
Reply
#4

btw the #1 was "stairway to heaven" by Led Zeppelin

[googlevideo]-8850744932516345221&q=Stairway+to+Heaven[/googlevideo]
Reply
#5

#2 was "eruption"

#3 Freebird

[googlevideo]2331361172433508243&q=freebird[/googlevideo]

#4 Comfortably Numb (pink floyd)

[googlevideo]-700906830755015679&q=Comfortably+Numb[/googlevideo]
Reply
#6

#5 All along the watchtower - Jimmy Hendrix

[googlevideo]2876012039126289365&q=All+Along+the+Watchtower[/googlevideo]

#6 November rain - Guns and Roses

[googlevideo]-4562043395200514633&q=november+rain[/googlevideo]
Reply
#7

#7 One - Metallica

[googlevideo]2237288105798565321&q=one+metallica[/googlevideo]

#8 Hotel California (one of the favorites song of all the times I tell ya)

[googlevideo]2704081990213015000&q=hotel+california[/googlevideo]
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:#7 One - Metallica

[googlevideo]2237288105798565321&q=one+metallica[/googlevideo]

#8 Hotel California (one of the favorites song of all the times I tell ya)

[googlevideo]2704081990213015000&q=hotel+california[/googlevideo]
What do you have that is ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

#9 Crazy Train - Randy roads

[googlevideo]3356053883959863791&q=Crazy+Train+randy[/googlevideo]

#10 Crossroads - Eric Clapton (playing here with Bob dylan)

[googlevideo]-2268420304287097873&q=crossroads+eric+clapton[/googlevideo]

# 11 Vodoo Chile - Jimmy Hendrix

[googlevideo]-2999417569188182518&q=Voodoo+Chile[/googlevideo]
Reply
#10

#12 Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry (this ones moves and shakes your ass too)

[googlevideo]5262449664892636464&q=Johnny+B.+Goode+chuck+berry[/googlevideo]
Reply
#11

# 13 Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughan

[googlevideo]-1445259825700629552&q=Texas+Flood[/googlevideo]

# 14 Layla - Eric Clapton

[googlevideo]-3138882132999332518&q=Layla[/googlevideo]

# 15 Floods - Dimebag barrel

[googlevideo]-3432378575874237118&q=Floods+dimebag[/googlevideo]

(stopping here I'm a little bit tired)
Reply
#12

list is shit

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

Angel of Death by Slayer should have been in the top 10 and it didnt show up?
That list IS shit

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#14

Major Private Wrote:Angel of Death by Slayer should have been in the top 10 and it didnt show up?
That list IS shit

Never heard of slayer,
on a side note, never heard of most of the licks listed.
NType great job
Reply
#15

Damn nice picks there Nboy ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2008, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)