Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baby Making Instructions
#1

[Image: makebaby.jpg]
Reply
#2

I wonder if therapy is included with the price of the book?
Reply
#3

That guys hung.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

That baby looks too happy. It should come out screaming.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:That baby looks too happy. It should come out screaming.
"Where is back" baby looks too happy ?
Does that make sense? "It" being what?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

that's a german book, I see nothing wrong with that, I mean it's still better than explaining that coliflowers and other roses are included

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I wonder if therapy is included with the price of the book?

so do you think that there's something "pervert" in this representation ?
I tell you that you are the pervert who goes looking for meanings that kids just even doesn't take into considerations.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:that's a german book, I see nothing wrong with that, I mean it's still better than explaining that coliflowers and other roses are included



so do you think that there's something "pervert" in this representation ?
I tell you that you are the pervert who goes looking for meanings that kids just even doesn't take into considerations.
A german book he or she see nothing wrong with that he or she mean it is still better than explaining that coliflowers and other roses are includedso do you think that there is something pervert in this representation is a terrible thing to waste.Why did you tell them?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MapleLeafMark
08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Last Post by who
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post by who
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)