Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So yesterday I went to Bird's funeral
#21

Mich is so gay that he got lesbian friends to mown the lawn :d
Reply
#22

If Mich was so gay.....he'd join the Ownster network and get butt-fucked in the ownster jail by Major Private.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)