Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think Notre Dame
#41

Shenanigans Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.


Bird's last post?
Do not ask me any more questions please.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#42

Shenanigans Wrote:Bird's last post?

Sassy Wrote:Do not ask me any more questions please.

agreed William - Paddy pointed that out last Thursday, read more post less
Reply
#43

what? Wrote:agreed William - Paddy pointed that out last Thursday, read more post less

If I post any less, I might has well retire....><
Reply
#44

Shenanigans Wrote:If I post any less, I might has well retire....><

I'm sorry, it was the grief talking. hug?
Reply
#45

what? Wrote:I'm sorry, it was the grief talking. hug?

WWBD?.............back up twinkle toes!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)