Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Austin School Teacher Fired for Myspace NSFW
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That's probably the real reason they are firing her. They're just using the nekkid pics as a cover story.

I do not hold that against them if that's the case. Not at all.
Reply
#22

Tommy Wrote:I do not hold that against them if that's the case. Not at all.
I'll bet the Teachers Union has something in their contract with the school district that says "ugly skank" is not a reason for termination.
Reply
#23

Shenanigans Wrote:I wonder if coonass can get her to post here?


add sent.. no one is accepting the invitations to be my friend.
Reply
#24

I think she's not attractive, but the pics look like an art project.

Reason #3214523452345 why Texas sucks.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#25

...

well I think that she had the twisted idea to open a myspace account to start with. I dunno why but this isn't really a wise idea, I would have started a website with more protections & stuff like that.
Moreover aren't nsfw myspace accounts supposed to be closed to "kids" ? if they saw her account either they
a. lied on their age to see the page (so they commited some kind of agreement breaking)
b. are 18+ so I would expect them to have already seen neekid people of the other gender/themselves if they are womans
Reply
#26

I didn't read this thread but I'm going to use it to voice my opinion on the teaching profession.

90% of teachers are the dumbest fucking human beings on the planet. They cannot survive in real situations or deal with adults so instead they deal with kids because lets face it - it's easier to push kids around than adults. It's not even fucking work - it's babysitting out of a textbook. Do you know who becomes teachers? The awkward artsy socially inept douchebags you see covering their answer papers during tests. You know who else chooses to teach? People who "try to make a difference" (in the life of a 11 year old). Pathetic.

"I like to work with kids" - dumbest fucking excuse I have ever heard in my life. Yeah bitch, you like to work with kids because no one over the age of 15 takes you seriously. Go grade a bookreport and pretend your life matters you dumb cunt.

As for the 10%, well, they just like having summers off.

In conclusion, if you know someone who's is/becoming a teacher, let them know that the spork values the life of serial rapists more than he does theirs. At least rapists are funny.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#27

SporK Wrote:I didn't read this thread but I'm going to use it to voice my opinion on the teaching profession.

90% of teachers are the dumbest fucking human beings on the planet. They cannot survive in real situations or deal with adults so instead they deal with kids because lets face it - it's easier to push around adults than kids. It's not even fucking work - it's babysitting out of a textbook. Do you know who becomes teachers? The awkward artsy socially inept douchebags you see covering their answer papers during tests. You know who else chooses to teach? People who "try to make a difference" (in the life of a 11 year old). Pathetic.

"I like to work with kids" - dumbest fucking excuse I have ever heard in my life. Yeah bitch, you like to work with kids because no one over the age of 15 takes you seriously. Go grade a bookreport and pretend your life matters you dumb cunt.

As for the 10%, well, they just like having summers off.

In conclusion, if you know someone who's is/becoming a teacher, let them know that the spork values the life of serial rapists more than he does theirs. At least rapists are funny.

-SporK
:lool:
Reply
#28

Why does everybody bitch that teachers are underpaid, yet there's a line a mile long (figuratively speaking, retards) of people wanting to be teachers.
Reply
#29

she came here today
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:she came here today

Really?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

SanDog Wrote:Really?


yeah.. coon ass said she messaged him and didn't like the response her pictures got.
Reply
#32

Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah.. coon ass said she messaged him and didn't like the response her pictures got.

I thought you were coon ass. :fuckYou:

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)