Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anybody heard from Greg
#1

lately? i miss the dood.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:lately? i miss the dood.

It's ok to admit you're ghey for the dood.
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:It's ok to admit you're ghey for the dood.

nope...that would be Tommy. But I do miss the stories about him getting drunk.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2009, 03:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)