Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

the tractor is leaving today
#1

when it returns it will have a front-end loader
eat yer heart out, hillbilly!! :cowboy:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Hi
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:when it returns it will have a front-end loader
eat yer heart out, hillbilly!! :cowboy:

When the tanks come rolling in wayco style I'll look for you on the TV.
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:When the tanks come rolling in wayco style I'll look for you on the TV.


i'll be the one driving the tractor and throwing oversized zucchinis at the g-men :outass:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Shenanigans Wrote:When the tanks come rolling in wayco style I'll look for you on the TV.

xsellent fonetics.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)