Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I smell Bdic.
#1

Where is he?

Does he come around anymore?

Fuck.
Reply
#2

That's BEW's snatch you're smelling.
Reply
#3

he's at TT

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

I can PM you the password.
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:I can PM you the password.

Nah. I couldnt pull it off. I suck at that angry troll shit.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Bill
06-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-01-2006, 04:52 PM
bdic Scares Me
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by boosh
04-30-2006, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)