Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am like Rocky Balboa
#1

short on my legs, bleeding but I'll kick all your asses at the end.
Reply
#2

Wtf

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#3

I thought Raiden quit here?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:short on my legs, bleeding but I'll kick all your asses at the end.

Didn't he lose at the end of Rocky I?
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:Didn't he lose at the end of Rocky I?

for sure he had the hugly chick... ><
Reply
#6

Hi
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:Hi

:outass:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Last Post by asshat
02-12-2005, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)