Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Brad Childress is a whiny bitch
#1

Hey E.. do you do fishing other than in an ice house?
Reply
#2

Childress is a bitch and had absolutly nothing to do with the Eagles success.Reid called all the plays and designed the offense.Good luck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:Hey E.. do you do fishing other than in an ice house?

Confuseduicide:
Reply
#4

:melt:
Reply
#5

Boat, Dock, Noodlin'
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Boat, Dock, Noodlin'


you noodle?

My great grandfater and his sons used to do that shit.. one of them lost their finger to a catfish.

PS: They were from Texas
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:you noodle?

My great grandfater and his sons used to do that shit.. one of them lost their finger to a catfish.

PS: They were from Texas

Long story but...My wife's best friend has family in Missouri. They were up for a wedding and I took 'em fishing. They were kinda disappointed by 4 lb Walleyes and 14" Crappies and said Noodling for Catfish is the only rewarding way to fish. So, the next summer, the friend's hubby and I drove to Branson(sp) for some gambling and noodling. I didn't catch anything that year. The second year I caught two. 20 and 35 pounders.

That shit is way to fukking funny. If anyone gets a chance to do it, take it. We fukking rolled for two days. What a hoot.
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Long story but...My wife's best friend has family in Missouri. They were up for a wedding and I took 'em fishing. They were kinda disappointed by 4 lb Walleyes and 14" Crappies and said Noodling for Catfish is the only rewarding way to fish. So, the next summer, the friend's hubby and I drove to Branson(sp) for some gambling and noodling. I didn't catch anything that year. The second year I caught two. 20 and 35 pounders.

That shit is way to fukking funny. If anyone gets a chance to do it, take it. We fukking rolled for two days. What a hoot.

I'd rather suck off TomFoolery than visit Branson, Missouri ever again...

only two positives of that town, Go-Cart capital of America and Yakov Smirnoff

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)