Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flat feet
#1

So I was wundering if anyone of the IT'ers hav flat feet.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So I was wundering if anyone of the IT'ers hav flat feet.

mimic threads are $$$.
Reply
#3

Have you checked your mail lately?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:Have you checked your mail lately?

me?
Reply
#5

No.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:No.

oh.
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Have you checked your mail lately?
Yes. About two days ago! Thanks dood. Its great. Now all i have to do is explain to my wife why a man on the internet sent me a cookbook and a 'Cheers' mug.

Seriously, thanks. And its only March.
Reply
#8

Like I said, at this point it wasn't really worth the wait.

I think I spent twice as much on shipping as I did on the shit inside the box.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

I do not have flat feet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Like I said, at this point it wasn't really worth the wait.

I think I spent twice as much on shipping as I did on the shit inside the box.
I owe you for that. I'll make it up with some neat shit.
Reply
#11

No worries...I'm more bitter that "Slurker" didn't send me shit. Special thanks to 8 for including damn n00bs in the event. ><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Who wants Ginger Beef and Tim Horton's?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

I did but I wore inserts as a child
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Flat buns
ntype
Last Post by ntype
09-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post by who
05-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2005, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)