Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

redman is here!
#1

can i be your ticalian stallion?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:can i be your ticalian stallion?

Anything for you toots
Reply
#3

glad you got it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:glad you got it

I got it and you can take it
Reply
#5

Take what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I like poptarts..
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Take what?

I dont know, but it sounded good at the time
Reply
#8

redman Wrote:I dont know, but it sounded good at the time

You suck all the time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:You suck all the time.

Suck a fat babies asshole
Reply
#10

I would so make sweet love to the other avian here.
Reply
#11

Thanks for the warm welcome bitches! I knew you would miss me
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-16-2006, 11:15 PM
redman owns me
leucetios
Last Post by redman
02-07-2006, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)