Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
So I went to the doctor today
minorthreat
Posting Freak
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
#1
12-09-2005, 05:03 AM
I waited for an hour and 15 mins. to have him tell me that I was sick in 10 mins.
I asked him for a prostate exam.....sans GLOVE!
Website
Find
Reply
ntype
Unregistered
#2
12-09-2005, 12:08 PM
use the internet next time :d
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Nice sell off today
ncbiker
0
1,888
Last Post
by
ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Are emoticons overused in today's interweb forums?
ncbiker
0
1,287
Last Post
by
ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:42 PM
So I went by UJ today...
Anhil8tor
4
2,417
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Today is the day Sandog
Anhil8tor
34
5,070
Last Post
by
Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Who's watching the world cup today?
leucifer
8
3,067
Last Post
by
WoolyGoat
07-13-2010, 03:00 AM
Have I missed anything today?
minorthreat
45
5,221
Last Post
by
UnderWhelmed
05-20-2010, 07:58 PM
I called animal control today....
Anhil8tor
27
4,695
Last Post
by
leeman
05-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Wonder if my doctor likes how I take my meds???
leeman
61
6,419
Last Post
by
BIRD33
03-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I'll be sending out IT friend requests today.
WoolyGoat
66
8,643
Last Post
by
WoolyGoat
02-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Blondie not here today?
Jimmy
1
1,137
Last Post
by
quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum