Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Did A Scavenger Hunt Today
#1

I took 14 shots and 1 shot of tabasco sauce. Slammed 6 beers while running around the block in my underwear. Smoked weed. Scored some viagara that I paln on using with 19 year old big tit chick. It was $$$$!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

I heard viagra makes your dick hard for so long, that it ends up hurting and isn't much fun to take. A friend told me.
Reply
#3

i think it is 100% certified $$$ that you are using at pic of Foolery's ass with my face on it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

In a scavenger hunt aren't you actually supposed to be hunting for things?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:In a scavenger hunt aren't you actually supposed to be hunting for things?

Yes. We had to find a shitload of stuff--I'll try to post the complete list later. Our team, the Turd Furgusons, took first place. I was named MVP.

There is a video of me slamming beer in my underwear.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Yes. We had to find a shitload of stuff--I'll try to post the complete list later. Our team, the Turd Furgusons, took first place. I was named MVP.

There is a video of me slamming beer in my underwear.

I will trade you the fngerbang vid for it.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I will trade you the fngerbang vid for it.

Check your PMs.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

i trust you will be posting the vid?
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Oookkaaaayyy but now that I've seen it Tom's gonna be REAL embarrassed.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oookkaaaayyy but now that I've seen it Tom's gonna be REAL embarrassed.


Nah. He passed out junk pics already, right? :d



Btw, I'm willing to trade those for the fingerbang vid also.
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:Nah. He passed out junk pics already, right? :d



Btw, I'm willing to trade those for the fingerbang vid also.

Good point.

Okay send me a nice pic of your baby belly and I'll send back all the UJers naked videos in my possession.
Reply
#12

Shit, I had no idea you were going to have this much fun when you told me about it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

I remember that. :wub:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)