Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Would anybody be interested....
#1

In seeing some pics of my addittion? I'm quite proud of all my work thus far....the guys are currently starting to hang the drywall and I ordered my kitchen yesterday...
Reply
#2

sure, why not...nothing else is happening at this shit hole.
Reply
#3

If we say no do you promise not to post them?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:If we say no do you promise not to post them?

I wouldn't post them till tomarrow anyway...or maybe tonight could get Mrs Bill to help.
Reply
#5

i vote do it tonight. in case mt doesnt show again.
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:i vote do it tonight. in case mt doesnt show again.

I'll try and get a pick of Mrs Bill with her ass crack showing...War hip huggers!
Reply
#7

i would like to see the pics of the addition
and mrs. bill

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

well it's tonight...
Reply
#9

sure

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

Tell Mrs. Bill I said "Hi"!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

ok first one is of the kitchen....war eatting out and cooking on the grill!
the other 2 are of my future bedroom.
The 4th is the best shot I can get of the bathroom.
Reply
#12

and mrs bill??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Mrs Bill is feeling under the weather, I totally expected her to be working on her tub this evening....but she's in bed already, so no pic.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:ok first one is of the kitchen....war eatting out and cooking on the grill!
the other 2 are of my future bedroom.
The 4th is the best shot I can get of the bathroom.


and all along i thought you lived in a trailer.. :vite:

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#15

Grumpy Wrote:and all along i thought you lived in a trailer.. :vite:

Sorry to disapoint bro.
Reply
#16

give us a hollar when your ready to customize the interior....just sayin...
lookin good bill

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Fairiedust Wrote:give us a hollar when your ready to customize the interior....just sayin...
lookin good bill

like how?

I've already bought the floor tile for the kitchen. My buddy works for armstrong so he's getting my hardwood flooring at 50% (employee cost) the only thing I lack is paint, trim and carpet.
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:like how?

I've already bought the floor tile for the kitchen. My buddy works for armstrong so he's getting my hardwood flooring at 50% (employee cost) the only thing I lack is paint, trim and carpet.

i'll email some different designs....and custom ideas...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#19

Fairiedust Wrote:i'll email some different designs....and custom ideas...

???for what? My kitchen has already been ordered...Shaker style cabinets, natural hickory, black tops....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
09-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Are You Interested
Air Traffic Controller
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2006, 11:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-20-2005, 06:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)