Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

that buy our shit banner
#1

is mmh... well I'll fire the laptop today (going to do a lot of laundry, time today)
Reply
#2

Well someone was supposed to hook me up with a few banners ....... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Well someone was supposed to hook me up with a few banners ....... :roll:

Confusedcratch: :*>
Reply
#4

what kind of banners?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#5

suzy Wrote:what kind of banners?

that's the annoying thing when using lynx, you miss the graphics :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
10 hours ago
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)