Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Poem For Monen NSFW
#1

Why is it you're never around
unless TrollTrain forums are down?
I want you to convert
and then lift up your shirt
so everyone can see your chest mounds.


Sorry, I got kinda sidetracked.
Reply
#2

$$$$ i laughed.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Monen aske me to give you this poem Tom.

This guy named Tom
Thinks I am the bomb
For some tit pics he begs
I'll probly show him my legs
then hook him up with my mom
Reply
#4

this really needs more play.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

bump
Reply
#6

There should be a bounty of boobs in here by now.
Reply
#7

Is she cute or somethin'?
Reply
#8

http://66.118.185.12/imagehigh/users/Att...alcony.jpg

It's not her, but we've waited to long to come up empty.

Hey Mods, Tag this shit!!
Edit: Thanks fer the tag!
Reply
#9

There once was a horse with hay
He couldn't get the mare at bay
So he took his shlong
Which wasn't really long
And turned in to a genuine gay

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Writing e-poems is kind of retarded,
If you were nice and really big hearted,
You'd man up and shit,
And say "show me your tit",
Cause if you don't, in your face I'll have farted.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#11

This one was really good - I'm a sucker for the artistic ones that don't rhyme. Thank Tom!
Reply
#12

it's writting poem time
for a user we write our rants
words are playing with the rimes
everybody enjoys even the ants


:d
Reply
#13

Monen Wrote:This one was really good - I'm a sucker for the artistic ones that don't rhyme. Thank Tom!


She didn't even read it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)