Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If You Were a WWF Wrester...
#1

...what would your theme song be, and what personality would you portray?

My theme song would be MOs Def "The Panties"

I'm still working on my personality, but I would resemble the pic in my avatar.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I was watching WCW about 10 years ago and there was this stiff named 'The Gambler'. He walked down the aisle while thumbing through a deck of cards.

He got his ass handed to him within 2 minutes.



Anyway, I would use the name 'Larry Legend' and wear a Celtics jersey with 33 on the back. My theme music would be 'Tessie' by the Dropkick Murphys. Everyone knows guys that like Larry Bird are super tough; motherfuckers would be scared of me, no doubt.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:I was watching WCW about 10 years ago and there was this stiff named 'The Gambler'. He walked down the aisle while thumbing through a deck of cards.

He got his ass handed to him within 2 minutes.



Anyway, I would use the name 'Larry Legend' and wear a Celtics jersey with 33 on the back. My theme music would be 'Tessie' by the Dropkick Murphys. Everyone knows guys that like Larry Bird are super tough; motherfuckers would be scared of me, no doubt.

That Bird33 is the same way. He's the scariest summa bitch on the net.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:That Bird33 is the same way. He's the scariest summa bitch on the net.

I just realized the connection. Thanks for pointing it out!
Reply
#5

My name would be Thunder Flumper and I would use the Sanford and Son theme song. My patented move would be the Thunder Flump where I would leap off the top of the corner ropes and body slam my opponent in the middle of the ring.
Reply
#6

I'd be "The Longshoreman" and dress like the dood from "I know What you Did last Summer" (or The Gorton's Fisherman). I'd reek of fish and maybe sport a corncob pipe. I'd have a fucked up posse and a promoter, probably some wikked insane hump back midget with a hairnet.
My theme song would be some old song from the sea, remade by Sepultura and have seagulls and ocean sounds in it,. My signature move would be called the GAFF. It paralyzed the last 4 peeps who faced me.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'd be "The Longshoreman" and dress like the dood from "I know What you Did last Summer" (or The Gorton's Fisherman). I'd reek of fish and maybe sport a corncob pipe. I'd have a fucked up posse and a promoter, probably some wikked insane hump back midget with a hairnet.
My theme song would be some old song from the sea, remade by Sepultura and have seagulls and ocean sounds in it,. My signature move would be called the GAFF. It paralyzed the last 4 peeps who faced me.

You will probably want to look into surgical techniques for removing corn cob pipes from deep within the colon.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)