Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sandog!
#1

Will you be attending the Orange County Fair this year? It runs July 8-31. I'm looking at the calendar of events and deciding which shows to go to. What do you think?

http://www.ocfair.com/ocf/Calendar/Calendar.asp
Reply
#2

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Will you be attending the Orange County Fair this year? It runs July 8-31. I'm looking at the calendar of events and deciding which shows to go to. What do you think?

http://www.ocfair.com/ocf/Calendar/Calendar.asp

BEW is farmin' ?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:BEW is farmin' ?


Er no, but I love the Fair and go at least three times during its run. It's a blast, N, you'd enjoy it.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Er no, but I love the Fair and go at least three times during its run. It's a blast, N, you'd enjoy it.

yeah I imagine, creepy traditional music, sausages and beer. Maybe 2-3 cows and sheeps.

we've got that too here.
Reply
#5

is it in No cal or So cal?
Reply
#6

It's in southern Cali, Orange County.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It's in southern Cali, Orange County.


Never been to so. cal.. I have a buddy that lives in Frisco.. went to visit him two years ago.. hit up a 9er game.. napa valley etc etc.

had a blast
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:is it in No cal or So cal?
Where the fuck do you think they would have the "Orange County" fair, Meriwether? Get a map.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Where the fuck do you think they would have the "Orange County" fair, Meriwether? Get a map.


This has to be SanDogs brother
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:Never been to so. cal.. I have a buddy that lives in Frisco.. went to visit him two years ago.. hit up a 9er game.. napa valley etc etc.

had a blast
Sounds romantic. Must have beeen a KY extravaganza.
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:Never been to so. cal.. I have a buddy that lives in Frisco.. went to visit him two years ago.. hit up a 9er game.. napa valley etc etc.

had a blast

San Francisco is a fabulous city--I love it. Napa is gorgeous. You have to come to southern cali, though, to really enjoy the beaches.

(Hey! Am I being nice to you? When did THAT happen. Grrrrrr)
Reply
#12

last time I saw "socal" was in some gibson's book. I figured at that moment that he was inventing some kind of "hip language".
Reply
#13

Nice of you all to join my thread. Back off testy ticklers.

BEW I am going on the 23rd to see the Psychedelic Furs, Howard Jones and The Fixx. Looking foward to it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Nice of you all to join my thread. Back off testy ticklers.

BEW I am going on the 23rd to see the Psychedelic Furs, Howard Jones and The Fixx. Looking foward to it.

stay in the light and wait for the killer monkeys.
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:yeah I imagine, creepy traditional music, sausages and beer. Maybe 2-3 cows and sheeps.

I've got that right here in my bedroom.

ftty
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:San Francisco is a fabulous city--I love it. Napa is gorgeous. You have to come to southern cali, though, to really enjoy the bitches

)

i agree, san fran is for ghey enjoyment
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
10-10-2007, 04:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)