Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures of my babies
#1

[Image: 100_0958Large.jpg]


[Image: 100_0956Large.jpg]
Reply
#2

I looked at this 3 times before I saw the fish...I thought dude was stroking some plastic plants n shit.
Cute fish anyway.
Reply
#3

I actually blew up the pictures a bit... They are about 1/8" long...
Reply
#4

awwww......

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

i thought (hoped) this was gonna be some dope plants
oh, well

i am worried about you, 8
have you had a thorough medical check-up lately??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Funny thing is the day was about a day away from being flushed...

I put him in on a Saturday and by monday he was sick as hell. His eye ended up swelling out of his head and he looks like he is blind in it. If they weren't the only two fish in the acquirium at the time I would have flushed him..

now he is well and makin babies
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:i thought (hoped) this was gonna be some dope plants
oh, well

i am worried about you, 8
have you had a thorough medical check-up lately??

no man I need to get one though...


I hadn't been to the doctor in 11 years... I may be dieing and not even know it
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)