06-18-2005, 03:10 AM
and why?
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.
I need answers. Also I need sex.
ntype Wrote:we all need to.
ok let's do it old school style rootza style, let's head for the ritz I've got a royale suite with a tub filled with champagne and a box of sevruga caviar waiting (not too much chilled that's the secret).
but before let's go to Dior, Channel and Wallmart and let's buy some frivolously expensive outfit.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You had me with the rootza style, the ritz, the suite, the champagne, the sevruga, the Dior and the Chanel.
But you lost me with the Wallmart.
(and I don't even know what rootz means, but I'm willing)
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.
I need answers. Also I need sex.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why IS the question in this thread, Q.IN!!!! :beer:
I need answers. Also I need sex.
Odysseus Wrote:IN!!!! :beer:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:FINALLY, the post I've been looking for.bud plesae
Welcome. May I serve you a stein of beer?
TammyC Wrote:I've been out.. drinking..
already home..
Called my widdle MT.. he is lit and is heading into a bar as we speak.
10:45. im lit.. in my PJs.. and all i need now is cold weather and a fireplace.. Im comfy as hell
minorthreat Wrote:I would rather be beaten with a flat rock than read this thread ever againl.