Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you can imagine this shit.
#1

A thread I started at Uj was just deleted. :roll: Is all I said was Hi, how ya doing??....What a cocksucker that dood is.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Who?
Reply
#3

who deleted? I'm sure Horse....said Hi to Blueey....and LFC and one or two others posted amd BAM fukker was gone.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

I'd like to give horse a Jim Henson.
Reply
#5

none of them cockless bastards will admit it either....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:I'd like to give horse a Jim Henson.

he prolly looks like Jim Henson

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

That blows, Mich. Fukking suks. Make me soooo mad.

I'm gonna go kick the door in.
Reply
#8

No reason for this to be deleted.. I opened it!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

Devious Wrote:No reason for this to be deleted.. I opened it!


Huh


What's going on in here ....???+

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

ummmmm nothing :*>

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:none of them cockless bastards will admit it either....


For the record...Suzy Pm'd me and said Ooby deleted it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

[Image: drama.jpg]

and you go there for what reason again?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#13

Fairiedust Wrote:[Image: drama.jpg]

and you go there for what reason again?

said that it was turning into a conversation...should have been a PM. Considering there was 7 posts by 5 people...I dont know who it was a conversation. To give Ooby is credit tho...he sent me a Pm saying he should have sent a PM explaining BEFORE he deleted it, and that he was sorry.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

How about just not giving a fuck and leaving the thread there?? Like it was going to take the site down or something. High props to Oob. what a fucking hero. :roll:
Reply
#15

Beaucephus Wrote:How about just not giving a fuck and leaving the thread there?? Like it was going to take the site down or something. High props to Oob. what a fucking hero. :roll:

I agree. Appearantly it cant get personal at all....just topic convo's....based on those rules 2/3rd's of the threads here would be deleted.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

They are on a kick to only allow more intellectual, meaningful posts. Personal jokes, shout-out threads, or anything that could be considered attention-whoring are going to quickly disappear.

However, plain ignorance, bigotry, personal attacks and general assholishness have been routinely over-looked. Confusedcratch:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#17

paybacksare Wrote:They are on a kick to only allow more intellectual, meaningful posts. Personal jokes, shout-out threads, or anything that could be considered attention-whoring are going to quickly disappear.

However, plain ignorance, bigotry, personal attacks and general assholishness have been routinely over-looked. Confusedcratch:


So lets make it a non-personal, run of the mill, flea invested board. Damn someone had a bright idea.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)