Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beaucephus, the early years?
#1

Huh
Reply
#2

Wink
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by Collyboy@Mar 26 2004, 08:46 AM
Huh
Don't look now, Momma's got her boobs out!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by gregl+Mar 26 2004, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregl @ Mar 26 2004, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Collyboy@Mar 26 2004, 08:46 AM
Huh
Don't look now, Momma's got her boobs out!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: [/b][/quote]
Not here Boobs....
Reply
#5

Like I alway say...the first ones you see might as well be nice ones...
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep+Mar 26 2004, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halfasleep @ Mar 26 2004, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by gregl@Mar 26 2004, 03:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Collyboy@Mar 26 2004, 08:46 AM
[b] Huh
Don't look now, Momma's got her boobs out!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: [/b]
Not here Boobs.... [/b][/quote]
Is that a MCMuffin????????? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by gregl+Mar 26 2004, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregl @ Mar 26 2004, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep@Mar 26 2004, 08:50 AM
Quote:Originally posted by gregl@Mar 26 2004, 03:49 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-Collyboy@Mar 26 2004, 08:46 AM
[b] Huh
Don't look now, Momma's got her boobs out!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: [/b]
Not here Boobs.... [/b]
Is that a MCMuffin????????? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
It's could be "Greg's McMuffin" if you're reeaalllll nice! :p
Reply
#8

Hmmmmmmm, I'll take a furburger, side order of thighs, a cherry bendover, and an ice cold poke!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by gregl@Mar 26 2004, 04:00 PM
Hmmmmmmm, I'll take a furburger, side order of thighs, a cherry bendover, and an ice cold poke!!!! :lmf:&nbsp; :lmf:&nbsp; :lmf:
Sounds like a happy meal to me!!!
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by halfasleep+Mar 26 2004, 09:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halfasleep @ Mar 26 2004, 09:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-gregl@Mar 26 2004, 04:00 PM
Hmmmmmmm, I'll take a furburger, side order of thighs, a cherry bendover, and an ice cold poke!!!! :lmf:&nbsp; :lmf:&nbsp; :lmf:
Sounds like a happy meal to me!!! [/b][/quote]
All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, All work and no play make greg a dull boy, .............................................. :| :|

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#11

Well in the first pic that bitch distracted me while her friend stole me beer. I was pissed for the rest of the day so I shit my diaper and made my mom deal with it. :|
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by Collyboy@Mar 26 2004, 08:47 AM
Wink
Also, to add on here, in the potty pic with the playboy, I was jsut reading the articles. :dev:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by who
04-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-03-2009, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)