Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MMMMM Cerveza (nsfb) "not safe for Bill"
#1

[Image: Cerveza_Cristal2.jpg]

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#2

I'd show her my worm........Bill loves the Tequila!
Reply
#3

We'll have to get some then !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#4

E-Judge Wrote:We'll have to get some then !

Bill's basment bar is stocked!
Reply
#5

Cabo Wabo Tequilla....yumm....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Cabo Wabo Tequilla....yumm....
you coming up Memorial day ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Cabo Wabo Tequilla....yumm....

shits too expensive for my dead taste buds.....I really like Sauza.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:shits too expensive for my dead taste buds.....I really like Sauza.


I got two bottles at home just waiting for me......

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:I got two bottles at home just waiting for me......

of which?
Reply
#10

44.00 a bottle

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#11

I personally like Petron. Goes down smooth. The after effects are fairly rough on my character though. :blink:
Reply
#12

We all need to go play in the desert !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Reaper
05-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)