04-23-2005, 03:17 AM
not really, I just always wanted to say that.
ntype Wrote:it was a one night experiment ?Yep. :d And not the first vegetable I've fucked.
Banana Wrote:Yep. :d And not the first vegetable I've fucked.Me neither (sup Terry Schiavo)
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
ntype Wrote:a veggie a day keeps you fit :d
TammyC Wrote:so does putting them in a frying pan with a lot of butter and smothering them with cheese, then adding more butter..
I heard it adds nutrients.. and ya get the dairy products in there as well. Does great things for your heart.
MT should try that more often.
minorthreat Wrote:Please stop obsessing.
Banana Wrote:not really, I just always wanted to say that.Sorry, poor grammer here! It isn't impossible to fuck a carrot but for a female to actually fuck anything she would require a strap-on ! You may sometimes be allowed to get on top and ride the sword but you willl always be the fuckie.