Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Caption this picture (NSFW)
#1

[Image: 853ce9ed6f35196df783.jpg]


I'll go with...


"Hey you, Keep that racquet down!!!!"
Reply
#2

Candi was always falling down. The hardest part about playing tennis for her was the 6 inch heels.
Reply
#3

30-null

advantage Mc Enroe
Reply
#4

she's better think about getting back in the game, because right now she's in the hole...
Reply
#5

RACK IT!!!

(racquet... get it? Oh fuck you then.)
Reply
#6

Anna Kornakova's unreleased pictures.
Reply
#7

what's love got to do with it?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Never taunt your opponent after mercilessly beating them!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#9

got another...


Look ma!!! No hands!!!!
Reply
#10

Gettin ready to beat the 5feet distance record.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

she likes to play with sweaty balls !
Reply
#12

BEW showing off her talents with a tennis racket.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:BEW showing off her talents with a tennis racket.

I heard that she can fit two of those over that unholy place
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)